The Allure of Smith Falls: As you approach Smith Falls, you’ll be greeted by the soothing sound of rushing water and the refreshing scent of nature. With a height of approximately 9 meters (30 feet), this captivating waterfall showcases the harmony of power and elegance. The water gracefully cascades down the rock face, creating a picturesque scene that invites visitors to pause, reflect, and connect with nature’s majesty.
- Fundy National Park:
- Located within a short distance from Norton, Fundy National Park is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Explore the park’s diverse trails, scenic lookouts, and picturesque coastline, offering an array of activities such as hiking, camping, kayaking, and wildlife spotting.
- Just a short drive away from Norton, the town of Sussex offers a delightful blend of history, culture, and charm.
- Discover local shops, art galleries, and museums, or indulge in delectable cuisine at one of the town’s cozy restaurants.
- Shepody National Wildlife Area:
- Nature lovers will appreciate a visit to the nearby Shepody National Wildlife Area.
- This protected area encompasses stunning salt marshes, mudflats, and forests, providing a sanctuary for a variety of bird species and wildlife.
- Covered Bridges:
- Take a scenic drive through Kings County to admire its picturesque covered bridges.
- The Smith Creek Covered Bridge, located in nearby Apohaqui, is a charming spot to capture photographs and enjoy a leisurely stroll.
Smith Falls, nestled in Norton, New Brunswick, offers a captivating retreat for nature enthusiasts and adventurers alike. Its serene location, easily accessible directions, and proximity to attractions such as Fundy National Park, Sussex, Shepody National Wildlife Area, and charming covered bridges make it a must-visit destination. Embark on a journey to Smith Falls and immerse yourself in the beauty and tranquility of this enchanting waterfall, and explore the surrounding wonders that Norton and its neighbouring areas